Service Intervals - High Miles

AnIdiotAboard

Recommended service Intervals beyond 200,000 miles.

Miles per month driven avg 5500, currently serviced every 6 is weeks or 9000 miles.

She's just been put back together with new turbo, intercooler etc etc, would have been cheaper to buy a new engine from audi but hey hoe, I can reasonably expect her to do another 200k before death, so to hit that target what would u do, what would be the recommended service Intervals, etc.

Also if you don't mind, any specific part replacements at certain miles etc?

All she needs is her new dual mass and we're ready to go after 8 weeks of downtime.

My A6 c5 2.5tdi has covered 344k on the original engine which has now unfortunately let go. 

It's been owned by my dad then me since new. It's been serviced as per the servicing schedule at the very least. And earlier where need be. I've always been one for over servicing and preventative maintenance. It's what keeps older Audi's on the road. 

I got the car as a project, but on the few occasions ive had to drive it, and shes alot of fun to drive around in, given all the work ive put it, im never gonna get it back in terms of cost, so now its a maintenance game and keep it running as long as possible and service as often as i should.

And im pritty lucky, this car has essentially a full audi service history with all the paperwork and bills with it, audi last touched her 2 years ago, when they did the 180,000 mile full service and a timing kit. It was the major reason i got her, she has a boatload of paperwork to go with her, just a shame the last owner failed his test 3 times and his dad sold me the car, kid didnt even have a licence and he'd had it mapped, probably for the best in the end.

I just never had a car really beyond 200,000k and i plan on using her for work, so shes gonna cover serious miles, for now ill stick with the 9000 mile interval the cars asking for, but if it needs to be done more often i aint opposed to it.

I find preventative maintenance is key with older Audi's. A lot of people do t spend the money on them as they're not seen worth it due to their age. Like you I'll never get the money back I've spent on mine.