RS E-Tron GT - Cockpit view memory

AdamW

I am having issues where when I select the cockpit view sometimes the car will remember this setting but then others it will default to the higher level view.  I am having a bit of a battle with Audi at the moment with them telling me this inconsistent behaviour is a function of the car which is nonsensical.  I don't have this issue on my wife's SQ7 which has the same cockpit view nor the loan car while mine is looked at.

Can anyone who has an E-Tron GT (RS or otherwise) tell me if you either have the same issue - or more importantly if you do not as if there are users where this is not happening then clearly this is a fault and not a function of the car.

It does also occasionally forget to move my seat back to my preferred setting and also loses MMI config.  Not remembering the Drive Select and regen mode is also a bugbear but at least the manual states this will revert to a default.

Hi

The cockpit view on my GT remains as I set it. It doesn't default back to high view unless I change it. I have my regen set to manual so I use the flappy paddles to set it each time I start.

Tony