Brake sensor female connection

1000frizels

Hi I have a audi A7 2011 Sline sport back. 

I was changing the brakes and when I went to change the sensor it was superglued or some kind of glue used to attach the male connector to the female part. When I pulled this apart. It broke the female part of the connection. It still went together kind of but still probably needs changing as it's still giving me a brake pad warning on my dash. Could someone please direct me to what I'm looking for? What part I need. It was the front passenger side brake sensor 

OK for now disconnect the pad sensor, they work on a broken wire system, so until it detects a current running back and forward you will have a light on, cut the plug off and then twist the 2 wires together and wrap in insulation tape, this should put the light out as a temporary measure , unfortunately you wont get a replacement from Audi nor from an auto factors, however if you contact somebody breaking the same sort of car and ask them to cut 1 from it for you with plenty of wire to be able to reconnect it to where the female plug should be

Thank you Darryl, 

Appreciate your help! 

I found a breaking car not too far from me. Will this be the same part do you think? It's the same year etc  I'm just not very good with car parts.  "FOR BREAKING AUDI A6 S LINE 2011 3.0 DIESEL AUTOMATIC IN WHITE COLOUR"