My 2020 Q7

Mickjane

Well iv'e finally gone and bought myself a Q7.

It's a Navara blue SLine TFSIe with comfort and sound package. I have got a set of 21" black edition wheels to go on and I'm considering a black honey comb grill. Gonna see what it looks like with new wheels before I decide on spacers. other mods to consider is to see if the air suspension can be made to ride at same hight as the SQ7 and maybe go to show room mode like the SQ5, may also dechrome at a later date.

02777F52-1A56-44F7-9E86-834D86BA642E_1_201_a.heic

Thanks thanks Michael,

Unfortunately the image doesn’t download for me, but I’m sure it’s very very smart.

Moving up to 21inch wheels? 
Have you checked the rolling dia. of the 21 inch wheels and their tyres will be the same as your current wheels and tyres? 
Apologies for the negatives, but have you compared prices of your current tyres against those you will need for the 21inch? 
Also, I take it you will be happy with the adverse affect on ride quality due to the reduced tyre profile.

Kind regards,

Gareth. 

Hi Gareth  thanks for you concern.

The Q7 can come with 20" - 21"and 22"  so they wont be an issue. I chose the 21,s as there is are more options on makes of tyres and they are cheaper than the 22".