Noise When Accelerating

Hello everyone,

i have noise coming when i am trying to accelerate my car and it goes away when the accelerator is completely pushed.

i have change the engine oil, topped up the coolant and changed the coil spring.

any help would be much appreacited.

• 3 weeks later...

I think for me as a woman finding an honest mechanic is the biggest "diagnostic^ I could ever perform. Some of these noises are a simple fix but keeping a mechanic honest is definitely the hardest part. I experienced #8 the hot rod noise. Guess what it was? A shady mechanic stoled my catalytic converter and replaced it with a welded pipe. Just yesterday another one replaced a perfectly good engine mount instead of the actual problem which was the arm which is worn out and left it up to me to decide whether to replace the mount or not. So literally all he needed to do was tightened up the old engine mount along with the worn out arm until I returned with the correct part but instead he went ahead and changed a perfectly good part just because he wanted those $40 right then and there. It is 2 am and it's still bothering me so I decided to research further... it's because of people like you, providing educational videos like this that I catch the problems mechanics don't care to find. I just happened to find your video on a totally different subject along the eay.