Electric window switch

Benn1e

Hi all,

Not had this long, My mrs tried to open the front passenger window from the passenger side the other night & it wouldn't work from her side, but would work fine if I used the switch from the drivers side?

I have also noticed its not glowing if I drive in the dark so I think the wire plug may have come of or a dead switch? 

I have not looked yet but might do if I get chance over the weekend , it the undernether of the stich easy to get to ? workout?

I have take other cars doors apart in the past so have a vague Idea so planing ahead this time

Cheers

Ben

Thanks Steve,

Thats what I am hoping it is ,

It is easy to get the switch out to check ?

I have taken my old Alfa GTV door apart many times as well as replacing a mk3 golf window motor in the past so should be able to work it out, anything I need to be careful / aware of please?

Cheers

Ben

HI All,

Great, sounds like it could be a cheap fix then, has anyone got any instructions to getting to the bottom of the swtich? do does it just prise up with a flat head screwdriver for example .... carefully!

Thanks

Ben