Ryan1985

Hi there....

Just bought a 61 reg audi a3 1.4 tfsi sport, picking up this friday from the audi dealer. Was very impressed and the reason i couldnt buy an s3 was my girlfriend bunks up the insurance to £thousands

was wanting to style the car like the s line.... could do with some help in the direction of part numbers for a rear spoiler, is the bumper diffuser different? 

I had a 1.4 corsa d sxi and styled it like a replica of a vxr did everything apart from engine. so i aint scared of getting my hands dirty. 

From what I know; I think that the S3 does have a different front bumper style. From what I know it should have larger air intakes and be slightly lower to the ground.

cheers Glen....

ive seen some rs3 alloys that are black and red and really want them.... when i eventually get hold of the car i should be able to see what bits are the same or different... as said before not familiar with an audi... as ive never had one before... 

ive seen a rs3 rear bumper and there is a clip off rear diffuser at the bottom which im thinking i may only need instead of the whole buper.