New Here, Hello.! and...... A little Help .... Fuel Gauge.!

JohnnyEffin

Hey guys.!

I'm new here and also was an Audi "Virgin" until 2 days ago.! Okay, i haven't gone out and bought myself a brand new A3, but, hey ho, it fits in the budget, and looks in great condition. I am well chuffed with the purchase. Audi A3, 1.6 Petrol, 3 Door Sport. 

I have never been into buying "new" cars, the past week i have pondered about it just because, nothing actually caught my eye, until i come across this A3.

Obviously, being a used car its going to have its own "personality" which i am getting to know and its catching me off guard just a little. 

When i bought her, the owner mentioned that the fuel gauge reading was a "little off" he said, when empty, it will show 1/4 tank but the petrol light comes on when it hits the reserve. I thought, at the time, very minor, i can live with that. Today, my petrol Reading shows 3/4 full and my petrol light comes on...... A LITTLE OFF.! cheers mate  <_< I could live with a quarter tank, i just don't want to go and save the mrs if she ever takes the car out :mellow: i have searched and searched and could find nothing online, has anyone had the same problem? and is it easily fixable? where would be the best place to start?

She has a few other minor defects like, rattling door window when you close the drivers door and when first setting off, the clutch is extremely light, has a really good bite in the right place, but no connection feel to it.! 

Once i get these little problems out of the way i will be throwing some cash at her, have her looking beautiful once again.

Thanks for reading, any help would be gratefully appreciated. B)