MMI/Navigation not saving changed settings

I own a Audi A1 with retrofited SD based navigation.

For some reason few things the MMI system refuses to save once I set them:
1. Autozoom (I set it to "ON" and it goes back to "OFF" then shut off my engine and come back tomorrow)

2. Map display content (I check it to show nearby garages and parking only for MMI to un-check it at the next engine start)

Does anyone else experience this issue on their car (regardless of the model)?mad.gif

On 3/30/2016 at 5:27 PM, James said:

Not something I've heard of before I must admit - has it always happened since you've had it retrofitted?

Hello friend,
Yes, ever since I can remember it being retrofitted.

I swear to god the Audi official dealership here is a joke.

Its like they forgot to unchecked/ or check some settings when they installed it.

They had to fix my start/stop problem few months ago (the car didn't want some times to start again)

Maybe they messed up something while upgrading my firmware or while in "MMI Hidden Green Menu"

Personally, if you've paid a reasonable amount to have the system installed then you would expect it to work properly. I'd take it back to the dealer that installed it and ask them to take a look. Tell them it's never worked properly since you've had it done.