Gumball 3000 2016 audi rs6

Brucielee

This is what is happening between Dublin and belfast this weekend, the gumball 3000, but take a look at the link to see what the audi finishes off like, Unreal 

Unfortunately James work got in the way of it, spoke to a few who did follow it up and seen some pictures and videos, looked to be an excellent weekend and definitely got the police out doing a bit of work lol, some fantastic looking motors taking part, let's just say their budget must be never ending, there's more videos online of it

22 minutes ago, Brucielee said:

Unfortunately James work got in the way of it, spoke to a few who did follow it up and seen some pictures and videos, looked to be an excellent weekend and definitely got the police out doing a bit of work lol, some fantastic looking motors taking part, let's just say their budget must be never ending, there's more videos online of it

Yes their budget is always incredible. Think of the guy with that Corvette who had to fly the car out from the US. That alone would blow my budget and then some!

😁 let's just say I don't think the missus would appreciate a remortgage for me to do this

I heard through the grapevine that the organisers after all expenses have a profit of 7.1 million, with 122 cars entered I think it was you can imagine what monies are paid out on top of car mods, although they do get some good sponsors I suppose

Think we could organise a more affordable audi only version, that would be something lol 

Lol yes would be awesome. Cross continental road trips are pretty awesome. What's the longest road trip you've ever driven Jonny?

The longest I've done James was to the south of France, a little place between marseilles and nice, took just over 2 days with stopping and starting, first time I'd drove on the wrong side for us lol, that took a bit of getting used to, spent nearly three weeks on a beach side camping resort with waterfronts and then did the lot back again, it sounds daft but in the hotter weather and being able to get the windows right down and get the tunes going, it is so more enjoyable to drive.what about yourself 

On 5/6/2016 at 2:26 PM, Brucielee said:

The longest I've done James was to the south of France, a little place between marseilles and nice, took just over 2 days with stopping and starting, first time I'd drove on the wrong side for us lol, that took a bit of getting used to, spent nearly three weeks on a beach side camping resort with waterfronts and then did the lot back again, it sounds daft but in the hotter weather and being able to get the windows right down and get the tunes going, it is so more enjoyable to drive.what about yourself 

Definitely agree with regards to the weather.

I've driven from here to Hanover in Germany a couple of times, and actually just booked to do it again at the end of the month. We have a friend who lives there so it's a nice break plus a chance to catch up with an old friend.

Also, drove to Paris last year for a weekend, plus the Wife and I did a 1200 ish mile road trip over a couple of weeks around California/Nevada in a convertible Mustang for our honeymoon a few years back.

You could say I enjoy road trips lol :yes: