Advice Please

Raza_300

Hi All,

New to this forum this is my first post so dont shoot me down lol.

21 Years old and very lucky to own and drive an Audi A6 11 Plate C7. Car's been amazing but depreciation is a key factor to me due to this I'd like to change cars every year/2years to avoid losing huge amounts of cash. I love the A6 and was wondering if I should go for the A4 Sline Black edition manual 2.0 next or try to get a 12 plate A6. Which car would you guys recommend and why?

Hi Raza...welcome to the Forum

The A6 is a beautiful car but I think you may find the move to an A4 quite a bit different but if it is more suitable for the type of driving that you do, then maybe it's the way to go.

Keep us updated on the decision.

Cheers  Trevor

Thanks for the welcome Trevor. It is an amazing car and thanks for the compliment. I love the size and space but doesn't seem to have the kick I expected it to have. Do you reckon the A4 will give that?

Thanks,

The A4 should give the performance and comfort but unfortunately not the same space but at least it's not as small as the A1 - have you seen the boot space on one? :-)