Seats in Sport compared to SE

dc1500

I am intending buying the A3 Sportback in Sport trim - mainly for the climate control and Sat nav as standard. I am a bit worried about the "sports" seats however. Are they just different in trim or are they different in design and dimensions? I am interested in one thing only - comfort. Also, how can I put this delicately, my wife is somewhat bigger across the beam than me and I don't want a seat that is a bit more of a squeeze :-) Any thoughts would be welcomed.

Probably the best thing to do is if you both go to the dealerships and try out some different models to get an idea of how each seat 'accomodates'....I think that is one thing you definitely cannot compromise on.

Took out a Ford Edge for review and was begging to get out of it at the end of the week...an absolutely superb car but the seats were the most uncomfortable seats I have ever encountered. I think the option for upgrade to premium leather seats was around £2500 but considering the actual cost of the car, I definitely would have found a way to factor these into the deal.