Window Tint

Lore

Hi, im having my rear windows tinted at the weekend, there is three options of tint.Twilight, Luna or Onyx, Onyx being the darkest, but wondered what people's advice would be on best tint to have. I do not have parking sensors on the Audi so I would like to be able to see a bit :):wink:

I have 75% tint on mine which is pretty dark and nice though I'd like to go limo, I can see behind me when it dark but full limo would probs be a bit more difficult, had a look at pictures of cars with certain darkness levels?

Luna is 78% glare reduction and 49% heat rejection which is the middle option of tint. The twilight isn't as tinted it's 59% glare reduction.  And onyx is 95% looks like visibility would be quite restricted.  So I'm thinking Luna.  Sounds like that's what u have? Yeah been looking on the website of where my cars booked in for it to be done on Saturday.  I just wanted some views on what people have got on there's and regards to visibility Thanks for advice.