Doors not shutting

Hi guys/gals..

So im having a few issues, with my car..

1 being the doors, its the 2 door A3, and neither doors, nor boot, close properly. Its not all the time, but it happens a lot... ive taken to opening the window, and giving the doors a tug, but obviously, this is not ideal... 

Any idea's or hints, would be appreciated x

Hi, my mate has an A6 that has this issue too. It seems like a common fault. He has tried lubricating the latch in the doors, this helps but doesn't seem to last. He has bought a brand new replacement for the passenger door to cure it. He thinks it's the only cure. Only £25 though. 

If it has not been repaired properly, and from your comment about a crack it doesn't sound as if it has, the car will flex and bend on uneven ground. Bend it one way and the doors will close, bend it another and they won't. You really need to get it inspected by a competent mechanic, not just a mate or an armchair expert from next door, because if I am right your car is a death trap and should be taken off the road until correctly repaired.

I may be wrong, I hope I am. There may be entirely simpler explanation for your problem doors and the crack, but it is a strange coincidence. I can't be certain as I haven't seen it, but for peace of mind I suggest you get it looked at.