headlights

soni

Hello I am new today to this site and I am hoping someone can help me. I have driven my car to Spain and want to import it here. It failed on the Spanish mot on the lights. When i purchsed the car the headlights were not original they were an after market headlights with leds. They are not possible to adjust.

I now need to source new lights as if for a left hand drive Spanish car but no idea what i need . The garage here ordered some but they didn't fit. I have been told that possibly my model is a facelift model? I HAVE 2 GRILLS A long grill in the bumper? AND A GRILL FROM THE BONNET TO THE NUMBER PLATE

It is an Audi A4 Cabriolet 2005. I have also been told it is the 2004 model although it is registered as 2005.

PLEASE CAN SOMEONE HERE HELP AS NO ONE IN SPAIN CAN AND MY CAR IS JUST SITTING IN THE GARAGE

Hi soni welcome to the forum and sorry to hear of your predicament. Can't a Spanish Audi dealer help? 

Havenyou got any pics of your car so that we can identify the model/year etc? 

Cheers

Steve

Might be best to post a photo of the front of the car. People will be able to give better advice on model designation for ordering the lights.

welcome to the forum btw 👍

2 minutes ago, Dan3222 said:

Might be best to post a photo of the front of the car. People will be able to give better advice on model designation for ordering the lights.

OK i will find a photo and upload thank you for reply

3 minutes ago, Dan3222 said:

yes i will do that thank you