Looking for an exhaust part cant find

Huwdata

Hi i am new to the world of audi , coming from a seat leon (different worlds). I have a 2004 audi a4 2.0 fsi and i noticed a blow starting to come from the exhaust , now gwrting louder . i had a look near the rear of the block just after the first catalytic converter there is a small diameter pipe that comes from the exhaust and goes off somewhere within the engine bay . have seen that this is called the egr connecting pipe my problem is i cant find any listed anywhere for the petrol fsi (non turbo) engine , most are for the tdi variant or the 1.8 turbo .

Can any one nudge me in the right direction or shed some light to a possible fix please . love the car and with this sorted would be an awesome machine i can appreciate. Thanks people! 

Welcome to the forum Huw :) 

youll find the members on here are a friendly and helpful bunch and will help you where they can :) unfortunately I'm unsure on the part number myself. Sorry. 

Cheers

steve