Coventry Transport Museum meet up

Steve Q
聽Share

19 minutes ago, dan_avant170 said:

The other dates are my daughters birthday and wifes working so not really any good to me 馃槥

But deppends what others want to do i guess

that's true! if non of these dates work for people then Il ask the museum for more :)

1 hour ago, dan_avant170 said:

Thats fair enough mate. Really need as many people there as possible

Couldn't agree more mate :) just st waiting to hear back from the others.聽

1 hour ago, Jacques said:

Hi Steve we can only do the 30th because we are at trax at Silverstone on the Sunday :)

No worries mate. Think what il do is email Coventry transport museum again for聽further dates for the next couple of months :)聽

Right,聽

iv emailed the museum again but the guy iv been speaking to is away until Monday. Iv asked him what others dates the museum is available for us to do the display from October through to December. That way there should easily be a day we all can do :)聽

6 hours ago, Jacques said:

Sounds like a plan Steve I'm sure there will be a date that all of us can agree on :)

Exactly :)聽

il keep you all posted once I have any more dates :)聽

Iv had a response back from the museum and the dates available in October are: 15th, 22nd, 28th, and 29th

are these any good?聽

If not, then they have a free calendar for November and December.

Cheers

Steve

On 05/09/2017 at 3:16 PM, dan_avant170 said:

I can do the 22nd mate

Dan, have you seen the other event now planned for this date?聽

Its a rolling road day, would you be interested?聽

There are 2 members so far myself included that are definitely going.聽

We will聽just need to rearrange this Coventry transport museum event!聽

Anyone else got anymore thoughts on this?聽

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...

Steve

Did you guys do the meet at Cov museum? Don't recall any. So if not then let's get it going again and you can definitely count me in on any weekend聽just need some numbers

3 hours ago, Adbro said:

Steve

Did you guys do the meet at Cov museum? Don't recall any. So if not then let's get it going again and you can definitely count me in on any weekend聽just need some numbers

hi Adam, no this meet never took place in the end as we all couldn't agree on a date. I'm happy to arrange this but we wouldn't be parking outside the front of the museum due to technicalities.聽

Cheers

Steve

We also have the car event at Cov Memorial Park in September. I go most years, it's always a big local attraction with many clubs attending. Might be better than the museum. Though the museum is class.

6 hours ago, Adbro said:

We also have the car event at Cov Memorial Park in September. I go most years, it's always a big local attraction with many clubs attending. Might be better than the museum. Though the museum is class.

oo wasn't aware if this show. What kind of clubs attend?聽

It is mainly old cars. Some聽drive around the city in procession. The war memorial park is big and the cars cover the whole of the main field. Along with the cars a fair,聽stalls and shows keep everyone busy. The park also has a small water park feature,聽a normal park, tennis courts and an on site cafe. This show is celebrating the city's heritage though I've seen other non city manufacturers clubs attend like聽Porsche BMW ect.聽

聽Looks like it's in the first week in June not September and now it seems it's under the name MotoFest Coventry. Don't know how to insert a link here but if you search YouTube for Coventry motor festival you get a good idea of it.