Oil pressure light advice please

Baz77

Hello folks. I own an a4 2.0 tfsi quattro, with a BWE engine.

About 6 months ago I was driving home from a trip to the coast when the i got the oil pressure warning light. I couldn't pull over immediately as I was on a busy road and had the whole family in the car about a mile down the road just as i reached a lay by I lost all power and just managed to pull the car in. I had to have the car recovered and put on my drive where it has sat up until now untouched. (long story)

Today I got someone around to plug a machine in to it and see what codes it threw up. before deciding what to do with it next.

Here are the codes.

P2261 - P3087 - P2181 - P0011 - P1602.

From looking online most of those are possibly to do with it being stood for so long. I've read its a fault with the balance shaft pin and normally once the oil pressure light comes on and you continue driving the engine is goosed. So I thought I'd just turn the key to see what happens. It fired up, sounded very tappy on the top end. I turned it back off straight away, but it fired up. Really not sure what to do next, I've lost a fortune on this car if it's knackered, i'd only just had the clutch and fly wheel done about a couple of weeks before it happened plus other things. Thinking of sending it off to audi but would like to know if there's any other things I could check myself before putting any more cash into it.

Cheers.