Double Din detachable/removable face stereo advice

cmdv

I bought my self a lovely new Pioneer avh-z3000 https://www.pioneer-car.eu/eur/products/avh-z3000dab for my audi 2011 8P and was loving life, then a month later someone else fancied that unit too and smashed my window and stole it!! (sods)

Anyways I'm now trying to find a double din unit with similar features (dab, car play) or alternative that has a detachable face.

I've done so much looking around online and I simply can't find anything suitable. I believe the main reason my stereo was stolen was the appeal of a the big screen, so thought take that away and it would be a massive deterrent.  There are American alternatives in the NEX range but they don't support dab, also there are others with Sat Nav built in but that's the whole reason I went for car play, didn't want to spend the extra money on sat nav!

Does anyone know of good double din stereos that will have a detachable face?

edit: just spotted there is a stereo forum please move to there if it's a better place for this, sorry!