2018 Audi Q5 S-Line - do I have keyless access and a tracker?

TheQis5

Hi everyone - I have just picked up my Q5 18 plate.

It was a stock car with tech pack. Unfortunately, the dealer the Audi dealer i bought from hasnt bothered to come back on below questions therefore any advice would be appreciated:

• How can I check if I have keyless (Smart) access?
  • Does the car come with a Tracker (for insurance purposes)?

Coming from a Lexus NX 300h F-Sport i had both, and I just assumed for a car worth £46,000 it would come with both the above too.

Many thanks in advance

2 hours ago, TheQis5 said:

Hi everyone - I have just picked up my Q5 18 plate.

It was a stock car with tech pack. Unfortunately, the dealer the Audi dealer i bought from hasnt bothered to come back on below questions therefore any advice would be appreciated:

• How can I check if I have keyless (Smart) access?
  • Does the car come with a Tracker (for insurance purposes)?

Coming from a Lexus NX 300h F-Sport i had both, and I just assumed for a car worth £46,000 it would come with both the above too.

Many thanks in advance

I doubt you'll have a tracker. With regard to the keyless, are there little black squares on the door handles? If so it should be keyless. 

Cheers

Steve

Thanks Steve. Appreciate the response.

I do have the tiny squares on the handles but the dealer just confirmed that it doesn't have keyless (smart) entry. I guess it was the interpretation of what 'keyless entry' is. With my Lexus I just had to walk up to the car with the key in my pocket and it opened whereas with the Audi I have to press the key to open it.

I presume 'keyless entry' means not physically putting the key in the door to open it with Audi different.

You were right it doesn't have a tracker. 

Still a great car :)