Hello and Help if possible please!

Norm

Hi/Hello to everyone, new to the site, should have joined about 5 years ago, but my old girl has not had a problem until now. Never mind.

Just had a service engine and gearbox, drain/flush, filters, and the engine and auto box now works a treat. Problem; with all these huge rain down pours we have been having, something got/was blocked, the drain hole, and the water came pouring into the floor, cleared the blockage NOW, but too late for me!  It's left hooker drive!

First the hazard warning lights were having a mental breakdown, turning themselves on and off as they liked, opened the sun roof to dry it out and driver and passenger windows. Opps they are now stuck in the open position, door locks now don't work, and God know what else to.  Anyway the car still drives OK, radio and other bits seem OK to.

Took it to a local auto electrical guy, who said I know what that is. Ripped the carpet up drivers side, and pulled out the Relay board, in  a plastic box ( PP T20)  (8D0 927 613) with about 5 multi pin plugs on it, and said Yep it's got flooded and it's blown the board. 

He said I will check with local scrap dealers. Came back and he said, I have the software already downloaded on my laptop to re-upload to another board. OK, but he said all the ones I can find do NOT have the part on the board for the electric sunroof, so I am still looking. Ummmm.

Question is; does anyone know the part number I need or what it's called, so I maybe able to help in tracking the right one down or one that will work. If not a used version or new one. Any help or direction pointing would be a great help. or a company that would carry or sell the right part needed.

I think my version is the C5 model, but I maybe wrong here. 

Thanks.          

Welcome to the forum Norm, you'll find the members on here are a friendly and helpful bunch 🙂

the issue you describe is a common one unfortunately. Your only options is to find a second hand board with the sunroof option and eBay US might be better as the sunroof model was more popular there than in Europe I believe. Or see if Audi still sell them.

You're correct your a6 is a c5. 

cheers

Steve