ADVICE PLZ Audi A5 wheels 🤷🏻‍♂️

Mozza

Hi guys just abit of advice would be great as I’ve been on the net for 2 days trying to find answers and can’t find what I need to no. 

So basically recently I’ve purchased a 2008 Audi A5 3.0tdi Quattro and currently have original 19” alloys on with 255-35-19 tyres on. 

Now this is what I need to no 😉 I also have a set of 19” Kahn’s what will fit straight on but the 2 front tyres are 245-35-19 and the rears are 255-35-19. Now I’ve read about running staggered wheels on a Quattro but the wheels are all square and it’s in the tyres that a different. Also these Kahn’s where off a mk2 TT which was also Quattro. 

Will I have any issues with the tyres being slightly out ? Or will I be within the safe limit of running different width tyres ???? 

• 2 weeks later...

I finally decided to buy quality forged wheels. Yes, I chose for a long time. But I think I made the right choice.

da8b8f9c8df316ce78d1e32ccbd30e26.jpg

This is my Audi  A6 (C8), brand Motion Wheels MM111 series 20 inch. I made my choice based on the reviews. My personal impressions were later justified.
How do you like these wheels? Would you make that choice?

• 2 weeks later...

Healthy debate is what keeps forums active. In that context, I feel I would not wholeheartedly support the same opinion as Dan- avant, and in my opinion ideally all tyre sections should be the same on both axles of these cars - as with tyre patterns and tread  depth. 

Kind regards,

Gareth.