RS6 Performance

Adrian Goodger

I own a November 2016 RS6 Performance (605 BHP).  It was a ordered as a demonstrator, but NEVER registered to the garage, I bought it new ahead of that.  It's panther black exterior with matt aluminium trims/roof bars, privacy glass, dynamic pack, electrically powered panoramic sunroof, heated seats, advance parking assist, valcona leather upholstery (black with coloured stitching), 21" 5V spoke alloys - gloss anthracite/black, 3 spoke heated sport steering wheel, BOSE surround sound system, carbon inlays, RS super sport seats, sports suspension.  Current mileage 23,000.  New front tyres at 16,000 and new rears at 22,000.  FSH with Audi.  Security Tracker fitted.  The car is being sold as of August/September 2019 when anticipate 27-28,000 miles.  Is anybody looking for such a car??  I am not sure about pricing as yet, but I expect it will be about £60,000, I have scouted the on-line websites and have a number from them, but as we know they will always be 10% under true market value.  I am living in the Sevenoaks, Kent area if there's a genuine interest to see the car, I could also send a couple of pictures if you lived further afield.  As I said it's not available until August/September.

• 2 months later...