A8(d4) 2018 MMI Fault

Boytersmith

I am a new member with an A8. I cannot get the virtual cockpit to show the Entertainment, Telephone or Navigation screens. They all come up showing that they are loading, but nothing thereafter. Any thoughts and suggestions welcome. I have tried disabling my phone to see if that helps, to no avail. Thanks. 

• 3 months later...

Hi there and welcome, when you say ‘virtual cockpit’ do you mean the pop up screen as in the D4 or the touch screen version in the D5?  Next question, which may appear weird at first, did you jet wash the car just before you lost the entertainment?

• 2 months later...
On 5/21/2020 at 6:34 PM, Tran$porter said:

Hi there and welcome, when you say ‘virtual cockpit’ do you mean the pop up screen as in the D4 or the touch screen version in the D5?  Next question, which may appear weird at first, did you jet wash the car just before you lost the entertainment?

Can I ask why you mentioned Jet wash. I had my A8  jetwashed and lost navigation. In the sense that Navigation no longer sees any satelites