Tyre Pressure Monitoring

G7SUM

I'd welcome some discussion on this subject.

The is my first Audi RS4. It's a superb car in many ways however i'm a little lost. 

The RS4 was updated in 2020 with a new MMI & specific RS buttons on the steering wheel and MMI.

One of these functions is Active Tyre Pressure Monitoring which says not currently available?

Here is where the plot thickens somewhat. You see that the 2020 RS4 has rubber (not alloy) valves which indicate that its not active TPS, only the basic type which is measured by the ABS. 

On investigation, it appears that the RS3 has active sensors as does the RS5 with the exception of the Carbon Black. 

The system is present in Germany but not the UK spec cars. Ive taken this up with Audi direct as the spec on Audi.co.uk/Mycar states that the car has 'Active TPS'.

Hmmm. Audi wont admit that this is actually in error. I await further communication from them. 

Seems very odd that a 2020 RS4 with updated MMI would have a function available without being actually installed?

Keen to hear the groups thoughts. 

RS4 TPS