Just bought audi tt quattro 2003 stg 2 miltec exhaust,

Deborah TT

Just bought audi tt quattro 2003 with stg 2 miltec exhaust, would like to have any info on this please  I know its pulling more than its standard 225 really kicks in and is blistertngly fast I woukd love to know more please cuz I have not a clue what this means 

• 2 months later...

It all depends on what they mean by "Stage 2" and whether it relates to the state of tune of the engine/car in general or just the exhaust.

If it's the engine tune, I'd expect a remap, an induction upgrade and possibly a de-cat or other exhaust upgrade. The fact that you have been told that their has been a Miltek exhaust fitted could back that up, it all depends on what has been changed on the exhaust.

The other thing to think about is what car and performance level were you used before the TT? Perhaps that could be why you appreciate it as  "its pulling more than its standard 225 BHP and really kicks in and is blisteringly fast"  alternatively, it could be due to the alleged upgrades.

Was the vendor any more specific as to what work had been done on the car? I only ask as your insurance could be invalidated if upgrades are not declared and that's the last thing you need.

Enjoy your new car and stay safe!