Adaptive Cruise Control

Nigelmx

Just thought I would throw this out there.

Having issues with my adaptive cruise control where by it suddenly brakes hard if your passing something. Which is pretty dangerous, especially if any cars behind you are to close....

Have taken it back to audi the reset everything  but it has not made any difference. They also said they had another voice with he same symptoms and Audi are aware of it. 6 months on I still don't have a fix and it makes the system unusable .

Just wondered if anyone else was having any issues, and if the issue is more widespread

My car is a nov 2020 Q3 s-line, the other car they mentioned was also a Q3 but the RS version.

thanks

Nigel

This might help, it appears the car is reading other signs with numbers as speed limits hence why it's braking harshly! I appreciate this is for a q5 but I bet the system is similar in if not the same. 

https://www.audiworld.com/forums/q5-sq5-mkii-discussion-218/2020-sq5-adaptive-cruise-failure-2986175/