Audi TT BAM for sale

Aaronday0887

Afternoon,

I currently have a Audi TT MK1 BAM for sale. It has 79k on the clock and completely standard. I recently had sold the vehicle but unfortunately customer returned on the drive home as it came up with an ESP fault which turned out to be a brake light switch. 

It has full service history, part Audi. Recently replaced the cambelt and water pump etc. Full serviced just carried out. Body work is not bad but has a few scratches etc. The wheels also need some attention.

previously advertised else eBay but let’s just say some people viewing the car didn’t have an understanding of Audi and proved that people like to waste there own time as well as mine.

Putting the fellers out there in case someone is looking for a genuine mk1 TT. 

Looking got the 3k mark.

DM me if interested for photos etc.

Thanks in advance 

7B91C656-D8CE-40E9-87D5-745C07826117.jpeg

14 hours ago, Aaronday0887 said:

Afternoon,

I currently have a Audi TT MK1 BAM for sale. It has 79k on the clock and completely standard. I recently had sold the vehicle but unfortunately customer returned on the drive home as it came up with an ESP fault which turned out to be a brake light switch. 

It has full service history, part Audi. Recently replaced the cambelt and water pump etc. Full serviced just carried out. Body work is not bad but has a few scratches etc. The wheels also need some attention.

previously advertised else eBay but let’s just say some people viewing the car didn’t have an understanding of Audi and proved that people like to waste there own time as well as mine.

Putting the fellers out there in case someone is looking for a genuine mk1 TT. 

Looking got the 3k mark.

DM me if interested for photos etc.

Thanks in advance 

7B91C656-D8CE-40E9-87D5-745C07826117.jpeg

Been there, done that with eBay. Won't ever sell a car privately again. 

Honestly it was the worst experience.

An ESP light came on whilst on his way home, so he brought it back to me. I said I will plug in with my VAGCOM but he just panicked and demanding I give him his money back. He had already filled the V5 in so I have added another 2 owners (changing it back to me). He phoned me the next day and offered me £2500, he said it was more than likely the ABS unit and module and they are at least £500. He had spoken to his friend and that’s what he has had told him.

it was an £11 brake light switch from TPS.

8 hours ago, Aaronday0887 said:

Honestly it was the worst experience.

An ESP light came on whilst on his way home, so he brought it back to me. I said I will plug in with my VAGCOM but he just panicked and demanding I give him his money back. He had already filled the V5 in so I have added another 2 owners (changing it back to me). He phoned me the next day and offered me £2500, he said it was more than likely the ABS unit and module and they are at least £500. He had spoken to his friend and that’s what he has had told him.

it was an £11 brake light switch from TPS.

!Removed! nightmare. Might be worth you speaking to dvla about the owner situation to see if they can rectify that.