Random Stuttering, bucking and stalling when warm - intermittent no codes A3 2.0TDi (CRBC)

danny_t65

Hi All,

Hopefully someone may have experienced this as i am banging my head  against a brick wall with this!!

For the past 3 months i have had strange issues with the car randomly bucking or jerking accelerating, it started when pulling out of a junction and the car would loose power and buck and jerk for a couple of minutes and then clear itself and be fine, this was at its worst on sunny hot days, it then manifesting into jerking / stuttering when cruising and on a gentle throttle too. 

I ran a code reader and the only code i had was P21000 throttle actuator sporadic intermittent. I booked this in with an Audi independant and they suspected a wiring problem but didn't have the time to investigate this so advised taking to an audi main dealer. I took it into the main dealer and they advised replacing the throttle body, £550 later this has been done and the error code has gone however the original problem still exists and no further codes are stored.

I have started to experience some new symptoms and patterns now. When it is cold it seems fine, if i take it for a 10 mile drive and get it warm and then leave it 30 minutes and start the car the idle is very juddery, this is when it will stall when pulling out of a junction! you can feel it as the idle revs seems to low. When it stalls or cuts out when pulling away the green auto stop start icon appears and sometimes it will start itself within a matter of seconds or i will have to turn ignition off and on again. I have turned the stop start off today and it happened again so i am slightly confused why the green icon would briefly appear when it cuts out. When it does cut out it is not a stall as the car doesn't jolt forward it simply stops as it would be stop / start function and every time before the car has been juddering on idle and has been warm.

I apologise if this isn't much to go on but i am struggling to know where to go next without any codes, it would be great if anyone has experienced these issues? 

Thanks

Danny