Please help black smoke no power

Mcr123

Hello can anybody please help me I ha e 06 A4 tdi 2.0 which I not long ago bought so what’s happening is car runs ok when cold soon as hits operating temp feels like a misfire and chucks loads black smoke i have checked hoses for leaks all look fine . Removed hose from turbo spins freely ... a friend told me could be turbo 😟 but if it’s ok when cold would that not rule out turbo any help much appreciated 

Hi, its most likely the EGR valve is staying open it only opens when the engine is warm but i think its opening and staying open when warm, if the turbo shaft that runs the vanes has no real sloppy up/down movement I think you can forget that one.

Steve.

Thanks for the reply 😁it’s bin a pain Would you suggest cleaning and putting back together or blanking it off... one thing I didn’t put in my post was there is also a turbo Siren noise could get cause that ?   Any help appreciated I have a garage ready to change turbo but want to eliminate other things first. Would a computer fault reader tell me the exact problem thanks 

View all the latest Audi leasing deals here:

Limited Stock*for early 2022

*Due to the on-going semiconductor issues, the supply of new cars and vans has been dramatically hit. If you are due to change your vehicle/s in the next year or so you will NEED to start looking now to avoid disappointment or potentially being without a vehicle.