2005 Audi A6 3.2L Avant (petrol) for sale but needs engine/timing repair

SPD

Hi everyone, I am new here, so please excuse the newbie tone!

My beloved silver 2005 ('55 plate) Audi A6 3.2L Quattro Avant petrol needs a new home, ideally someone who can work on engines/timing.  She's been our family's lockdown wagon.  Up until a few weeks ago, she has driven beautifully and our family has fallen in love with her.  She still drives (we cruised to Legoland this weekend!), however, she now has timing issues in the engine and thus occasionally starts to flutter and oscillate when idling.  Solving this would be too expensive/timely for me to fix (knowing nothing about engines) but one of you might fancy taking on?   I must sadly pony up and buy a more modern reliable (boring) family estate.

I bought her 1.5yrs ago for ~£3K, as a guide.

Let me know if you might fancy discussing.  My email address is spdomone(at)gmail(dot)com.

Car is based in South Oxfordshire (OX11).

Thanks!

Hello Simon,

Thanks for letting the forum know about this. 
Just a couple of constructive points:- 

Personally, I wouldn’t publish an e-Mail address on an open forum. You can be contacted via. a PM. 
If I want us to remove the advert so that you can then resist it, then just let us know.

It would probably aid your sale if you gave some more detail e.g. mileage, any servicing details, MOT date, photo if possible, and probably, most important, what price you want for it. 
Trusting the above may be of help.

Kind regards,

Gareth. 

• Like 1