Charging problems - Audi Q7 etron PHEV

Matt K.
聽Share

Hi All, (I'm new to the forum despite driving Q7s for the last 7 years, my bad 馃檪 )

I am having continuous problems with charging my March 2020 Q7 TFSi from my home podpoint 7kW charging point.

It keeps coming up with the system fault in the Audi app: "The charging plug is not connected. Error: E:RBC.PA.11 (211229144935)".聽And a similar one in the car.

Usually, reseating聽few times the cable in the charging point and the car was enough to fix it. But today it stopped working for good. The podpoint charging point is showing cable connected, and ready to charg (green light blinking). The car has a red light permanently lit up next to the charging socket.

Has anybody else seen an issue like this, and is there any DIY way of fixing it, before going thru, pls change your podpoint box (few 100s quid), cable (another few 100s quid), and then finally take car to the garage for checkup / repair under warranty 馃槈

Appreciate all advice and help.

Cheers,

M.K.