2006 Audi S4 V8 - 25th anniversary special edition #224 of 250, USA import - Only one in UK - now for sale

Selling the beast...ONLY ONE IN UK...check out the Autotrader ad......price is a guide.......get in touch if your interested....make me an offer

https://www.autotrader.co.uk/car-details/202201151397823?advertising-location=at_cars&atmobcid=soc5&include-delivery-option=on&make=Audi&model=S4&onesearchad=New&onesearchad=Nearly New&onesearchad=Used&price-from=16000&price-to=19000&radius=1501&sort=relevance

Welcome to the reluctant sale of my Left hand drive 2006 B7 Audi S4 (25er), #224 of 250 made for USA market only to celebrate 25 years of Quattro Sport, built at Quattro GmbH factory with the WUA VIN ending 00224. This is a one of a kind vehicle in the UK and one of only two in Europe, the other being in Germany. The rest are either scattered across USA and Canada or gone forever. The online forums do a yearly roll call as to there locations and current owners. This car comes with the Audi 4.2L V8 engine and the DTM kit that was also used to create the limited edition 250 Audi A4 2.0T in 2006 for the European Market, therefore by purchasing this vehicle you will own the only DTM V8 S4 in the UK. The other unique aspect of the USA S4 DTM's is the interior which features hand stitched Quattro embossed full leather sports seats that you wont find on the UK A4 DTMS or any other Audi for that matter making the seats alone a special piece of Audi History. The interior comes with Carbon Inlays, Bose sound system, black and grey leather door liners and a black roof liner. The manual gear shifter has 'quattro 1 of 250' imprinted on it. I purchased this car myself in Connecticut USA 2016 when i moved there on a temporary work assignment, i moved to France in 2018 and brought it with me where it was registered in Europe and in 2020 i moved home to UK and it followed me once again. Now its registered in the UK and here to stay. I have the USA Carfax History report which contains its previous ownerships and USA dealer service history until i bought it along with the service log book. I have Audi USA dealership service history from when i bought it to when i exported it from USA. I have all of the USA export, French import, approval and registration documentation, as well as the UK import and registration documentation. I even have the USA license plates and French license plates so this car comes with a FULL rich history. The car itself drives excellently, in my ownership it has had most suspension components replaced under a USA used car warranty and it has recently had a new power steering pump. It does sound a little throatier to the normal S4's due to DTM twin exhaust rather than traditional S4 quads. The exterior is in good condition with a small scratch on the rear bumper The interior has some leather wear marks to the drivers seat only, the rest of the interior is as good as new. Look this USA model up online then make an investment not just a purchase Part service history, Silver, 2 owners, £18,000

IMG-20200517-WA0022 - Copy.jpg

IMG-20200517-WA0015.jpg

IMG-20200517-WA0004.jpg

IMG-20200517-WA0008.jpg

IMG-20200517-WA0011.jpg