Does anyone tired Wireless Android Auto & CarPlay 2 in 1 Adapter?

I saw a device which is Wireless Android Auto & CarPlay 2 in 1 Adapter. I got a 18 A5 hatchback,  I wanted to try a device that does both CarPlay and Android Auto as my wife has an iPhone. Anyone tried this before and how is it? Thanks in advance.

https://carplaysmartbox.com/products/app-download-ai-box-wireless-carplay-adapter-screen-mirroring-factory-mercedes-benz-gla-glb-glc-gle-gls-sl-slc-a180-a200-c200-e350-s-class

• 2 weeks later...

As you're natural, a ton of amusement applications are hindered from CarPlay, which enormously diminishes the diversion of the consideration framework and makes your excursion less tomfoolery. Remote CarPlay is presently running on most new vehicle models, however our motivation isn't just remote CarPlay and remote Android Auto, AI BOX can not just overhaul your wired CarPlay and wired Android Auto to remote, additionally permit you to utilize your CarPlay and Android Auto to introduce Youtube, Netflix, and games, and so on, snaptube vidmate

Edited by masalih