Mmi satnav map update

Suzukial
聽Share

19 minutes ago, Steve Q said:

Welcome to the forum you'll find the members on here are a friendly and helpful bunch 馃檪 if it's an SD card type then they can be bought off eBay.聽

Thank you.

Hi, just wondered, do they work ok? I thought that maybe they needed a key to register them. I need an update myself but don't want to pay Audi 拢200 plus. Sick of driving off road.

I recently bought a full MMI update inc 2021 maps from a seller on Facebook.

Came on 3 SDCards, one of which was an Activation Card. Took about an hour to run the full update and it worked perfectly. Cost - 拢58.

David

On 3/13/2022 at 1:19 AM, alanwhy said:

Sorry just noticed you got it off Facebook聽

Hi聽 I just bought one off eBay 拢59. Three sd cards including activation. When I get it I'll let you know how it installs.

Allan.

On 3/15/2022 at 8:19 PM, Suzukial said:

Hi聽 I just bought one off Ebay 拢59. Three sd cards including activation. When I get it I'll let you know how it installs.

Allan.

Just installed it with no issues. Bought 拢59 from eBay.. seller is diagnostics shop.

1 hour ago, Suzukial said:

Just installed it with no issues. Bought 拢59 from Ebay.. seller is diagnostics shop.

Sorry I thought I'd sent a reply to you the other day, unfortunately they don't do my type of MMI. Found one on eBay, bit more expensive though. 拢90.90 +拢5.82 postage, but came up that it wouldn't聽 accept Any bids or offers off me. Got in touch with seller and he gave me helpline email. 拢75.75 +拢6.00 postage. Coming from Lithuania though ( I hope ) checked the company out, they seem to be alright聽

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, alanwhy said:

Sorry I thought I'd sent a reply to you the other day, unfortunately they don't do my type of MMI. Found one on ebay, bit more expensive though. 拢90.90 +拢5.82 postage, but came up that it wouldn't聽 accept Any bids or offers off me. Got in touch with seller and he gave me helpline email. 拢75.75 +拢6.00 postage. Coming from Lithuania though ( I hope ) checked the company out, they seem to be alright聽

1647529381933920336935939676536.thumb.jpg.ae7299fc7dd4e063028d1360356f9948.jpg1647529381933920336935939676536.thumb.jpg.ae7299fc7dd4e063028d1360356f9948.jpg

• 2 months later...

I considered doing this for my A5 B9 but discovered Android Auto (or Apple Carplay for the others 馃槃).

Works seamlessly with Google Maps.

My friend bought a 3rd party box for his A4 B8 that essentially adds the Android auto function to the MMI.