Retro fit front parking sensors

RichPow

Has anyone had retro fit front parking sensors fitted and if so, what as your experience and who fitted them?

I'm about to take ownership of an A4 B9 2016 avant and my past 4 cars have all had them fitted as std but not this A4.

Would like integration into mmi but if not possible, then I’d live with it.

Need them to be flush and colour coded.

contacted Audi and they tell me they done supply and fit front sensors only rear which sounds strange.

Any advice would be greatly received

Hello Rich again, 

I think most of us have bought secondhand cars, and have have had disappointment that they haven’t had all the toys that a previous car had. I was in your situation earlier in the year when we changed our non-Audi, so I can offer some points to consider that applied to me, but perhaps not to Audi. 
It is quite possible - likely even -  that the necessary harness and connectors are not in place. Yes, I guess you can get a harness made up , but……

The sensors themselves can be bought very cheaply as I’ve just found with the Audi rears - Audi £160 each (yes!), aftermarket ( with the actual Audi part number embossed on them cost £12 odd each). Try Parkingsensorsonline and they might do a full aftermarket kit for yours. You will probably/likely to need a parking sensor module - don’t ask the Audi price! 
With my non-Audi, the desire to have front parking sensors subsided over a number of weeks, so it might be well worth putting it to the back of the mind and just giving it a couple of coats of thinking about.

Incase it matters colour coding simply means a little DIY with an aerosol. 
Hope some of this might help. 
Kind regards,

Gareth.