Horn not working at 3鈥檕clock

Poppasam
聽Share

My horn doesn鈥檛 work when pressed at the 3oclock position but works at alL other positions. I鈥檓 being told the horn is supposed to be pressed in the middle and that this is normal!

I can鈥檛 accept this. Does anyone else have an experience of this on their a5 cabriolet with flat bottom steering wheel 2021 model TSFI 40

Thanks , I was driving at night and someone forgot to turn their lights on. I went to horn and it didn鈥檛 work !聽

I鈥檝e managed to find out that the steering wheel unit is the same as other D shaped units as they have the same聽part number and the horn works in all positions !聽

the saga continues 馃檪

• 1 year later...

A car without a horn is like a dog without a bark, you know what I mean? It's a vital part of keeping yourself safe on the road and letting folks know you're there.

Now, about that air horn idea, sounds like you're thinking outside the box! That could definitely turn some heads (and ears) on the road. But hey, make sure to check the basics first. Sometimes it's just a loose wire or a blown fuse causing the issue.

On 6/3/2024 at 1:40 PM, Fallindrews said:

A car without a horn is like a dog without a bark, you know what I mean? It's a vital part of keeping yourself safe on the road and letting folks know you're there.

Now, about that air horn idea, sounds like you're thinking outside the box! That could definitely turn some heads (and ears) on the road. But hey, make sure to check the basics first. Sometimes it's just a loose wire or a blown fuse causing the issue.

As for my opinion, I reckon it's worth exploring different options to get your horn back in action. Whether it's fixing the current one or going for that air horn upgrade, safety comes first, right? But always stay street legal, no need to get on the wrong side of the law!

Edited by Fallindrews