Minor ding repairs

Wilko91

Had my Approved A4 2.0 TFSI since July 22. Been a bit unlucky over the last 3 weeks, and picked up 2 very minor dings on both doors drivers side. Shame as the car is otherwise immaculate. I mentioned this to Audi, who are doing the Mot and oil service next month. They gave me the number for their approved repair centre, who hopefully can attend the day i have the mot. Anyone had previous experience with Audi approved repairers. These dings just need pushing out. Cant do it myself. I wouldnt want to mess about with door panels. Was thinking maybe an independent, but i would probably need to wait for the end of warranty. Any tips or advice appreciated.

3 hours ago, Wilko91 said:

Had my Approved A4 2.0 TFSI since July 22. Been a bit unlucky over the last 3 weeks, and picked up 2 very minor dings on both doors drivers side. Shame as the car is otherwise immaculate. I mentioned this to Audi, who are doing the Mot and oil service next month. They gave me the number for their approved repair centre, who hopefully can attend the day i have the mot. Anyone had previous experience with Audi approved repairers. These dings just need pushing out. Cant do it myself. I wouldnt want to mess about with door panels. Was thinking maybe an independent, but i would probably need to wait for the end of warranty. Any tips or advice appreciated.

Hi why not try paintless dent removal if they only need pushing out, these people do an excellent job for about £50 per dent I have used my local one a few times he is an Indian chap known as Singh the Ding.

Steve.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Stevey Y said:

Hi why not try paintless dent removal if they only need pushing out, these people do an excellent job for about £50 per dent I have used my local one a few times he is an Indian chap known as Singh the Ding.

Steve.

Cheers Steve i do have someone local in mind i found online. Think he comes to addresses. Was just thinking if complicates things if interior door panels need removing, with the electrics involved. I gather PDR can remove certain dents without the need for interior panel removal. Suppose i will have to check first.

PDR can work wonders without remove the interior door card. they have tools they push down the outside window seal to push dents out. they even have glue pullers.

• Like 1