Audi Connect

I have downloaded the My Audi app to my iphone & it says I should enter an 8 digit pin into the MMI.

I followed the instructions from the manual & it says the subscription has expired.

I bought it as an Audi approved used car from an Audi dealer,have I got to pay more for Audi connect & is it worth it?

Hi David,

Personally, i think the My Audi app is okay.  It tells me info about my car.

Audi connect is different, and i don't think it is worth it.  I don't need to know the weather/news, social media updates, etc, as i can see it on my phone for FREE.

I don't think Audi connect includes map updates either (could be wrong).  And again, if you have your phone connected using Android Auto, or Apple Carplay, you have FREE maps (google maps, waze, Apple maps, etc).

But i have to say, one thing i miss from Audi connect is 'traffic' updates on the Audi maps/MMI, if i don't have Android Auto connected.

Thanks, Joe

• Like 1

23 hours ago, JMKC82 said:

Hi David,

Personally, i think the My Audi app is okay.  It tells me info about my car.

Audi connect is different, and i don't think it is worth it.  I don't need to know the weather/news, social media updates, etc, as i can see it on my phone for FREE.

I don't think Audi connect includes map updates either (could be wrong).  And again, if you have your phone connected using Android Auto, or Apple Carplay, you have FREE maps (google maps, waze, Apple maps, etc).

But i have to say, one thing i miss from Audi connect is 'traffic' updates on the Audi maps/MMI, if i don't have Android Auto connected.

Thanks, Joe

Thanks for the reply,I think I'll have to try using Apple Carplay next time I do a long trip.

As you say connect doesn't seem worth it.