2010 Q7 unknown issue

Nickie94
聽Share

Hi,

I recently brought Audi Q7 2010 3litre. It has struggled to start last couple days, other day it had the coolant light on telling me to turn the engine off and check coolant.聽

Today at the traffic lights the stop/start stopped the engine when I was stopped but then wouldn't start again. Turned everything off and still wouldn't start. Someone gave me a jump start and after 5minutes it started so turnt off stop start and drove home instead.

Got home and the vehicle is absolutely burning hot all under the bonnet including the wings of the vehicle aswell as all plastics etc. Any ideas on whats going on?

This is my 3rd Q7 this year馃様the 1st one I had was 07 plate and head gasket was gone, 2nd had so many faults with it within a week I'm still trying get my money back for it and now this one. I love the cars but my god I'm not having any luck with them.

Please tell me it doesn't sound like the head gaskets gone again馃様its not booked in the garage until 16th October for inspection service and coolant pressure test.

Thanks 馃槉

Hello Nickie,

I certainly feel for you with your string of bad luck.聽
To cut to the chase, I guess you know you have to return the vehicle to the seller and reject it in writing, prior to 16th - it can be considered dangerous as well as not fit for purpose.聽
To box it up, you should not concern yourself about what maybe wrong with it.聽
A paid for professional pre-purchase inspection sounds a must before committing to any future purchases.聽
Kind regards,

Gareth.聽