2011 A8 L (D4, LHD), 6.3L W12 500 hp. SOLD.

vlad_x2

Hi all, I'm selling my left hand drive long wheelbase A8, originally from Switzerland, with the naturally aspirated 6.3 litre W12, in beautiful condition.

Exquisite long distance cruiser, ideal for frequent European travel, or to be stored at a vacation home. The car is stored in St Andrews right now. UK or European delivery available.

Traveling to the continent, the digital dashboard switches between mph and kph and the LED headlights adjust for LHD/RHD in a few simple steps on the MMI screen.

Adaptive Cruise Control, rare Audi exclusive two-tone tan/dark grey interior over Oolong Grey Metallic bodywork, Bose audio, front seat memory, heating, ventilation and massage, rear seat heating, 4-zone climate control, 5-seat layout with fold-out rear centre console, panoramic sunroofs, parking heating and many more options present and correct. If there is a particular option you're interested in, DM or call 01333 378373 to ask.

Full Audi service history. It just passed its MOT with flying colours - the next one is due 29/10/2024.

I'm attaching a few photos to the post here. You can find more in this Google Photos album.

Looking for offer around £18,000, but I could be flexible on the price for a forum member.

Audi A8 - 1 of 58.jpeg

Audi A8 - 2 of 58.jpeg

Audi A8 - 3 of 58.jpeg

Audi A8 - 4 of 58.jpeg

Audi A8 - 8 of 58.jpeg

• 2 weeks later...

The car has been now been fully prepped for sale and will be heading to an online auction site, so if you'd like to get your offers in before that, please DM asap.

If you'd like to see any more details or photos, let me know.

The car is now live with no reserve on Collecting Cars, ending Friday 15 December at 7:40pm. If you have any questions, ask in the comments there, on this thread here or in a DM.