Calling All Audi A4 Diesel sellers! HELP HELP HELP!!!!!!

teddybear

Hi Guys, After months of misery searching for a car it occurred to me that the best place to buy one would be from a Audi Club Uk member! Having been an enthusiast and petrol head since age 10 myself.

I,m desperate to find a Totally straight well kept and HPI free Audi A4 Diesel saloon which is not lowered or messed about etc. I have deliberately joined the Audi club UK forum Today After spending over £100 : :angry::on HPI checks on the unbelievable junk and scrap cars which infest this country (Ireland) :( PLEASE READ ON. I,m from UK and have UK paypal and a UK Bank account and Want to buy NOW a car that has been kept in the same way i have always kept my cars ie; I live on swarfega butties rather than let the car go without etc. :wub:

If your the same kind of owner and you have a cherished and well kept Audi A4 Diesel B)to sell with under 110,000 miles not lowered or re chipped to oblivion then PLEASE contact me.

I will come to UK for it so its no different from your point, to sell to Me

Please Help I,m English! & marooned in a world of Junk I WILL appreciate YOUR Car! CASH WAITING

Thanks for Looking :)

p/s please don't post telling me to look in the club classifieds durr: