Piano Black Trim

Morning all,

Just after some advice on the best way to remove scratches/swirls from the piano black interior trim and the best way to clean/protect going forward?

Thanks in advance,

Matt.

Audi.jpg

Hello Matt,

You will need to try a mild ‘cutting’ polish, and although I haven’t used the polish you mention, it sounds worth a try. It really is a suck it and see exercise, trying the mildest cutting polish first, and only resorting to a more abrasive one if the first one doesn’t work. 
It might be worth searching out a local recommended car valeting chap - these folks will no doubt have experience to offer/ will be able to sort it for you. 
Perhaps you could let us know how you get on.

Kind regards,

Gareth. 

Excellent, thanks for that Gareth.  Ill do some digging (and testing) and keep this post updated for anyone else looking for a similar solution.

Cheers,
Matt.

Yeah it's probably going to be a trial and error type of thing. Depends how deep the scratches and things like that are but i'm heavily into my detailing and have seen a lot of detailers use a small machine rather than hand polishing