Audi used car warranty

Ampr

Go to solution Solved by Ampr,

Hi just bought A6 c8 50 tdi Quattro few issues fixed , noticed a fair amount condensation on driver side headlight contacted Audi dealer , told me it can happen sometimes 2 to 3 weeks should , no cracks or damage . Will warranty cover new for headlight? Any ideas many regards AR

Hello Alberto,

Regrettably condensation in front and rear lenses seems to becoming almost a fact of life in recent years. 
Will this be covered by the warranty? The answer will lie in the wording  of the warranty, so well worth having a read before raising this with the dealer and/or Audi Customer Services.

Kind regards,

Gareth.

Thanks Gareth , read it  a few times  you right I think it should be covered but there is different ways of interpreting again thanks for your time 👍

Thanks Alberto, 

I’m not saying it should be covered - I’m just suggesting you read the warranty document. Not really surprised it’s ambiguous , so it’s back to the dealer and Audi Customer Services, and a good exchange of debate. 
Kind regards,

Gareth. 

• 1 month later...
  • Solution

Hi everyone just an update ,my headlight has been replaced under warranty ,10/10 for Audi uk customer service,very happy Ampr

• Like 1