rear wiper servise position

themosmp

I am the owner of one A4 Allroad b8 2016. the rear wiper has entered the service position and does not return to its normal position. from the car menu there is an option to place the wipers in the service position but it only works for the front ones. does anyone know how I can restore it ?Thanks in advance

audi 1.jpg

8 hours ago, themosmp said:

I am the owner of one A4 Allroad b8 2016. the rear wiper has entered the service position and does not return to its normal position. from the car menu there is an option to place the wipers in the service position but it only works for the front ones. does anyone know how I can restore it ?Thanks in advance

audi 1.jpg

Hi thats not the service position thats the motor knackered, they don't have a service position, this is a well known problem as its a bad design a percentage of water gets past the spindle seal and terminates the motor.

Steve.

• Like 1

Thank you very much for the quick response to my question. So I'm going to change the motor. Be well