Pads warning light came up

Ampr

Warning for pads came on ,normally me or my son would ,only have car two months phoned dealer agreed with me not acceptable told to take it to local Audi dealer told was ready turned nothing was done they said the pads stil ok they think maybe wiring loom ,dealer I bought car from not answering my calls  .i had already bought pads and sensor,before going to garage I think it’s the pads any help would be appreciated AR

Welcome Alberto,

Are you saying you and/or your son are capable of safely renewing brake pads? It seems you have already bought replacement pads.

Since the seller seems disinterested in sorting it out, why not carry out your own assessment of the remaining brake pad thickness, and simply renew them - since you have them. 
Worse possible case:- brake pad wear light remains on after you have done that -? Worry about sorting that out when you get to that point. 
Perhaps you could let us know how you get on. 
Kind regards,

Gareth. 

• Like 1

Hi lot of common sense on that statement, that’s what I was planning to do myself ,Audi dealership what a letdown 1 st time  buying from them my 1 Audi was back in 80 s Audi 80 cd thanks for thoughts regards AR

• Like 1

Thanks, 

So did you actually buy it from an Audi main dealer? 
If so, don’t fiddle with it- they have to correct the fault ( light on)  under the 90 day warranty. 
If you didn’t buy it from a main dealer - you can follow the above advice if that suits you. 
Let us know how you get on.

Kind regards,

Gareth.