Would 2 adult bikes fit the boot of an A4 advant?

Hi,聽 as per the title would 2 adult gravel bikes fit inside an A4 Advant boot?

I don't really want to have to keep fitting a bike rack to the car 馃檲馃槃

I currently own an S5 but the boot slopes down.

Thanks 馃憤馃槂

Hi, I have a 2021 A4 Allroad and often put 2 mountain bikes in my car. Both are medium frame adult bikes, but have to remove front wheels.

Cheers

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

2 hours ago, rookiediver said:

Hi, I have a 2021 A4 Allroad and often put 2 mountain bikes in my car. Both are medium frame adult bikes, but have to remove front wheels.

Cheers

Thanks for your reply 馃憤聽 that's helpful馃憤馃憤馃槂

meant to mention that the Allroad has a sort of parcel shelf, but that simply unclicks both sides, but not a volume issue for me, and was the reason I bought the Allroad (nearly bought an A4 Avant) as once forgot I had bikes on a roof rack and went through a low barrier!

• Like 1

6 hours ago, rookiediver said:

meant to mention that the Allroad has a sort of parcel shelf, but that simply unclicks both sides, but not a volume issue for me, and was the reason I bought the Allroad (nearly bought an A4 Avant) as once forgot I had bikes on a roof rack and went through a low barrier!

馃憤...OMG.... not good at all but easily done.

• 3 weeks later...

I can easily fit 52 and 56cm road bikes without removing wheels in the boot with the seats laid down.聽 It sometimes takes a bit of jiggling to free handlebars from wheels but I lay them top to tail - handlebars facing front on the bottom bike.

• Thanks 1

39 minutes ago, Shazzc said:

I can easily fit 52 and 56cm road bikes without removing wheels in the boot with the seats laid down.聽 It sometimes takes a bit of jiggling to free handlebars from wheels but I lay them top to tail - handlebars facing front on the bottom bike.

Thanks 馃憤 is that in an A4 Advant?聽

I'm still wondering if I can fit them in my 4 door S5 with the seat laid down.聽 Not thought of laying the bikes down as opposed to standing then up 馃憤

It is an S4 Avant B9 but I imagine the dimensions are the same.聽

My partner has a 62 plate S5 and that also works but the low sloping glass window at the very back does require more fiddling.聽

Mind you these are road bikes (42cm wide handlebars). With the wheels off, it should be much easier.聽

Edited by Shazzc
  • Like 1