New Onwer

jonrichards21

Hi Mark,

Its the A3 1.9 TDI SE on a 56 plate 39000 miles on the clock, Mint condition. I Have been playing all day in it.

It is a compromise to a Type R which i couldn't get just yet...But It is an awesome compromise.

I absolutly love it.

Thanks for the post

Sleeping in it is probably a good idea, good heat insulation and plenty comfy. To be honest in the real world the A3 you have will likely serve you better than a Type R. I have a couple of mates who run Type R's and boy do they do through petrol quick.

Well Glen I made it to my own bed...wouldn't fancy sleeping in the car, Edinburgh is cold at the moment. To be honest I am having so much fun with the Audi

I seriously think I wont be going looking else where anymore , I'm smitten with it.

It holds the road so well, its quick and responsive and you know your driving a really well engineered car.

I was ribbing you a tad with the sleeping in it comment as it's cold all over the country at the moment, beds still the best!

Good to know you're enjoying the car. I can't see it letting you down.