Detailing Suppliers

mark

• 1 year later...
  • 1 year later...

I've been considering using a clay bar and doing the whole, paint cleaner, polish and wax treatment. I only have experience with Autoglym and Meguiar's products which aren't especially difficult to use, although the Meguier's polish doesn't give you much time to buff it off before it dries to the paintwork!

I guess I'm looking for something that is easy to use and will maintain the mirror-like shine ..............

I've been considering using a clay bar and doing the whole, paint cleaner, polish and wax treatment. I only have experience with Autoglym and Meguiar's products which aren't especially difficult to use, although the Meguier's polish doesn't give you much time to buff it off before it dries to the paintwork!

I guess I'm looking for something that is easy to use and will maintain the mirror-like shine ..............

I'm quite a fan of Meguiars products and have never really had a problem using them. Which polish have you been using as they have quite a range?

I'm quite a fan of Meguiars products and have never really had a problem using them. Which polish have you been using as they have quite a range?

I've took advantage of the Halfords 3 for 2 and bought the Meguiar's 3 step kit but the polish does leave a lot of white dust. I've just ordered some Glaze #7 and Ultimate Wax so I'll see how it goes :)

I've took advantage of the Halfords 3 for 2 and bought the Meguiar's 3 step kit but the polish does leave a lot of white dust. I've just ordered some Glaze #7 and Ultimate Wax so I'll see how it goes :)

The ultimate wax is good I've got this one in paste format and haven't ever had a problem with dust. I do try and keep away from panel gaps etc though.

I have also tried the AutoGlym Ultra Deep Shine before and found that one did produce quite a bit of dust. 

• 5 months later...

Hi guys I know this post was a while ago,but I use dodo juice,i use a clay mit by G3 then cleanse by auto glym followed by a wax from dodo juice Color specific to black as you can see from the pic which is a reflection off my bonnet it does the job 

image.jpeg

• 2 weeks later...
  • 5 months later...
On Saturday, August 08, 2015 at 10:07 AM, jdragon said:

Mirror glaze 16 well easy just do a steady build up Andy F

• Like 1

On Thursday, July 14, 2016 at 7:48 AM, AndyF said:

Mirror glaze 16 well easy just do a steady build up Andy F

Mirrow glaze 16 doing  my car now 

20160717_104600.jpg

27 minutes ago, AndyF said:

Mirrow glaze 16 doing  my car now 

20160717_104600.jpg

Hi Mark hows it lookin not bad for 10 years old had it from new i think 6mm wax on it lol 

• Like 1

21 hours ago, AndyF said:

Hi Mark hows it lookin not bad for 10 years old had it from new i think 6mm wax on it lol 

Finished 2 coats 

21 hours ago, AndyF said:

Ok boys a week as nearly passed since i mirror glazed 16 my car . Just washed and leathered off and wow what a shine you can see the wifes slk in the refection is that a bad thing lol

20160721_165134.jpg

• Like 1

• 10 months later...