New to Audi

voo2doo

Hello

I am currently considering buying an Audi A4 but dont know what to look out for,

I own a Mazda 6 MPS an a Focus ghia at the moment but am wasting the Mazda as I only bought it as a toy and put about 700 miles on it in a year.I really only use the focus for work but I have now moved to an apartment but I only have one allocated parking space so I am getting shut of the two and replacing it with the one Audi.

As said im looking at an A4 2.0 TDI 2005.The dealer wants £7000 for it and it has 52,000 on the clock.

Can anyone advise me if this seems like a good deal?

Regards

J

Hi J, welcome to the forum.

I had a 2005 55 plate S-Line 2.tdi and it had done 64K in 8 months as a company car.

The 2.0 diesel is widely used in all VAG models and is therefore reliable and fairly bullet proof.

Ecomony wise, i was getting high 40's average driving it fairly hard as fuel was free.

I Drive a 2007 3.0 tdi quattro convertible. S-Line 67,000 miles on it with a tiptronic gearbox.

Great car, great build quality, and surprisingly great on fuel too..

No problems so far except the handle for the roof guard in the boot stopped working - but i can live with that..

My advice is stick with an Audi J you wont go far wrong.

Buy from a reputable source, and maybe get the AA to inspect it before buying.

Steve

• 2 weeks later...